Principal Chinese Lexical Resources
Our comprehensive Chinese lexical resources, covering both Simplified Chinese (SC) and Traditional Chinese (TC) currently contain about three million entries covering general vocabulary, technical terms, proper nouns, company names, etc., used in such applications as machine translation (MT), information retrieval (IR) and input method editors (IME).
- Chinese-English Dictionary of Technical Terms
Covers approximately 3.3 million entries over 60-plus domains of science, technology, and finance.
- Hanzi Pinyin Database for Simplified Chinese
Pinyin for over 600,000 hanzi entries of general vocabulary, technical terms, and proper nouns, with a high level of accuracy.
- Comprehensive Word Lists for Simplified and Traditional Chinese
Comprehensive monolingual word lists for both Simplified and Traditional Chinese, totalling 5,280,017 and 1,779,557 entries respectively. The entries cover general vocabulary, proper nouns and technical terms.
- Simplified Chinese-English Dictionary
Covers over 800,000 entries of general vocabulary, technical terms, and important proper nouns.
- Korean-Chinese Dictionary of Proper Nouns.
Our Korean-Chinese database of Korean and non-Korean personal names and place names contains over 1,880,000 records.
- Chinese-Japanese Database of Proper Nouns
Covers over 2 million entries covering Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Western personal and place names.
- Chinese-Japanese Dictionary of Technical Terms
Covers approximately 820,000 entries in 20 domains of science and technology.
- CJKI Comprehensive Database of Chinese Personal Names
Contains over 100 million Chinese personal names and their variants, including dialectical variants and multilingual coverage.
- Comprehensive Database of Chinese Names
CJKI's Chinese names databases contain 1.65 million romanized names and includes gender information.
- Chinese Name Variants Database
CJKI's proper noun databases contain 8 million romanized Chinese names.
- Database of Chinese Full Names
Covers four million Chinese full names, complete with pinyin readings.
- Comprehensive Chinese Lexical Database
Contains nearly 500,000 SC and 500,000 TC entries covering general vocabulary and personal names.
- Chinese Proper Nouns
This comprehensive, bilingual database covers some two million SC and TC personal names, place names, and company names.
- Multilingual Database of Proper Nouns
Covers Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, English and Korean, and now Arabic.
- English-to-Simplified Chinese Dictionary
An English-Chinese dictionary of over 80,000 covering general vocabulary and important proper names.
- English-Chinese Bidirectional Dictionary of Computer Terms
A dictionary of Simplified (SC) and Traditional (TC) Chinese computer terms.
- Hanzi-Pinyin Transcription System
Enables accurate transcription from Hanzi to Pinyin, Zhuyin or Cantonese in some fifteen major and many minor romanization systems.
- A Japanese-Chinese-English Multilingual Database of Computer Terms
Covers both Simplified (SC) and Traditional (TC) Chinese.
- Dictionary of Chinese-English Neologisms
A comprehensive, up-to-date database of Chinese neologisms maintained by our team of Chinese editors.
- Chinese Morphological Database
Our database of Chinese derivational affixes.
- Chinese Frequency Statistics:
A comprehensive databases of Chinese lexical statistics, such as frequency of occurrence of words and characters, based on large-scale corpora.
- Taiwan and PRC Pinyin differences:
A large-scale database of Chinese pinyin readings (about 2.6 million items).
- English-to-Traditional Chinese Dictionary:
An English-Chinese dictionary of some 80,000 entries covering general vocabulary and important proper names.
- SC-to/from-TC mapping tables
Contains orthographic and lexemic mapping tables to support sophisticated Simplified-to-Traditional Chinese script conversion.
- Lexemic mapping tables
Contains a subset of all the lexemic mappings in the main lexeme mapping table.
- Japanese Names in Chinese
Covers about 106,000 Japanese proper names written in simplified Chinese.